Trainers In Systems

What has happened to the trainers existing in systems.
Have they been wiped?

Hi WarriSymbol,

Yep, there is a problem with the system results for the last cuppla days involving systems based on trainers. It seems many systems based around particular trainers are claiming winners for horses NOT from their stables. I have let admin know, but urge everyone to treat results for last few days with a level of sceptisism.

Cheers,
Winsmith.

Hi guys,

We are aware of the recent issue with trainer based systems. This issue will be fixed over the next couple of days and the correct results will be updated.

Two weeks on and this issue is yet to be rectified.

Hi guys,

Pricing issues are in the process of being rectified and should be resolved tomorrow.

If there are any remaining issues with trainer based systems please e–mail support the issue and name of the system.

Recently systems were updated to correctly handle horses that changed trainers. Previously all of a horses's career runs would appear for its current trainer. This is now no longer the case.

Now that is fixed, any chance that you can address the issue where the trainer's stats don't display correctly. Almost all show that a trainer has had more runners in the current season than they've had in the last 12 months
Examples:
Leigh Desreaux
J N Englebrecht
A D McHardie
Ms O Cairns
R L Heathcote
P Stokes
D & B Hayes & T Dabernig

Yes, we will address this issue as the new season ticks over on August 1st. This issue is purely stats/database related and does not impact on systems.

Punting Form said:

Hi guys,

Pricing issues are in the process of being rectified and should be resolved tomorrow.

If there are any remaining issues with trainer based systems please e–mail support the issue and name of the system.

Recently systems were updated to correctly handle horses that changed trainers. Previously all of a horses's career runs would appear for its current trainer. This is now no longer the case.

"Recently systems were updated to correctly handle horses that changed trainers. Previously all of a horses's career runs would appear for its current trainer. This is now no longer the case."

It seems that this has not worked correctly
Trainer: Ms K Dufty
Horse: Stars In The Sky

The above example has still not been fixed after more than 2 months. I find similar examples almost every day, here's another one.

Trainer: Natalie Pearce
Horses: Solid Power, Red Pegasus. Geotech Miss

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

Early Prices WTF??

adamalexander 9/20/2018 8:33:20 AM

High Bridge, good thing!

boagesmalone 9/19/2018 10:04:25 PM

High Bridge, good thing!

S187 9/19/2018 9:35:44 PM

High Bridge, good thing!

pie2251 9/19/2018 7:46:03 PM

High Bridge, good thing!

adamalexander 9/19/2018 6:31:35 PM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

Early Prices WTF??

Hi All

Anybody know WHERE the Early $ Prices (System notifications) come from???

For e.g: W.A Saturday, I have system Qualifiers with early $ prices...but...not for Love or $ can I find ANY agency with ANY $ (fixed) prices!?

Any ideas??
Written by: adamalexander
9/20/2018 8:33:20 AM 0 Reply

High Bridge, good thing!

Yes congratulations Adam, well done. My bank manager isn't talking to me at the moment so I had no option other then to lay.
Written by: boagesmalone
9/19/2018 10:04:25 PM 7 Replies

Missing Day In Tables Systems Results

Hi Formulator,

thanks for that. I can confirm that the two copies no longer have a space after the track name in the database. If my suspicions are correct, the next time there is a Geelong meeting then both of those should return some "upcoming runners" which should then be resulted correctly.

We will need to do some development work so that spaces are handled correctly, which will take us some time, but the 3 copies of Geelong Gems should be right.
Written by: puntingform
9/18/2018 3:19:05 PM 27 Replies

BRUTAL $ value??

Maths not your strong suit is it F

100%, just think about that for a minute.
Im soooo bad, but I have a 100% record. u would think I would fluke one once in a while ay Guv?

What does your MATHS knowledge tell u?
9/17/2018 4:17:28 PM 13 Replies

$13...$8..

WORST ride u will see this year too...it is hard to believe Ron Goltz gets ANY rides anywhere with such a display of 'judgment'.
Go watch the replay – dragged back last, stuck on fence in a slowly run race after being checked (needlessly) early, then checked again while making ground (without urging), then pushed 4,5,6 wide (in a small field WTF??) in the sprint home, then not pushed out when obvious it can't win (surprise)...probably told connections the 'Horse wasn't good enough'.
Abysmal ride.
Could win next start at $20+ after 1st up 'ordinary' run on paper, is the only silver lining to this story
9/17/2018 10:13:39 AM 4 Replies

Today's Racing