Starters Critera

Will the Starters Criteria be accurate if I choose >7 less than seven horses meaning 6 horses in the race..

If there is a last minute scratching in a 7 horse race will I receive the system selection now that there is 6 horses or would the backtest results be inaccurate

> this sign means more than

Notifications are posted due to scratchings if the scratching happens in time. Generally if its a few minutes before jump it is OK but if it is right at the barriers the System Builder doesn't have time to reprocess and get an e–mail out.

The results of the system are based entirely on the results data.

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

Why winner's margin is not always 0 (zero)

52poutanes 10/16/2017 10:24:04 AM

Chairman Chow 10/15/2017 8:14:19 PM

PROMOTE YOUR BEST SYSTEMS

ST.JAYDEE 10/7/2017 8:04:28 AM

pie2251 10/6/2017 7:37:30 AM

ST.JAYDEE 10/6/2017 7:14:49 AM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

The margin can only be 0 if there is a dead heat
Written by: 52poutanes
10/16/2017 10:24:04 AM 1 Reply

You're not really promoting anything,......but now I'm thinking, is some sort of a "SHAME FILE" warranted?

I agree.......It looks as though some of the creators have moved on, without cleaning up their mess.
My example would be "MoodysMonster"........it's obsolete, probably should be removed.

(........unless you want to use it as a LAY system???)
Written by: ST.JAYDEE
10/7/2017 8:04:28 AM 4 Replies

Predicted Settle Position

In somewhat of a co–incidence;

We actually rolled out 'Last Start Settle Position' as a new System Builder field today. There is a bug in its operation which needs to be fixed (some settle position = 0 being included), but we hope to have it fully operational tomorrow.
Written by: puntingform
10/3/2017 8:10:16 PM 3 Replies

NUMBER OF SYSTEMS DESIGNED BY A SUBSCRIBER

Hi guys,

The idea with the limit is not to restrict the activities of experienced users. We just don't want a heap of redundant systems slowing down the nightly stats calculation and this seemed the best/easiest way to do it.

If you haven't had your limit increased and you want it, drop an e–mail to support.

Also, it makes sense to delete systems like your seasonal feature race stuff and then reactivate them at the appropriate time.
Written by: Punting Form
9/28/2017 5:51:26 PM 4 Replies

Price movements

Thanks Jimmy,

This field is in development and will be added before the end of the year.
Written by: Punting Form
9/28/2017 5:48:30 PM 1 Reply

Today's Racing