Trainers In Systems

What has happened to the trainers existing in systems.
Have they been wiped?

Hi WarriSymbol,

Yep, there is a problem with the system results for the last cuppla days involving systems based on trainers. It seems many systems based around particular trainers are claiming winners for horses NOT from their stables. I have let admin know, but urge everyone to treat results for last few days with a level of sceptisism.

Cheers,
Winsmith.

Hi guys,

We are aware of the recent issue with trainer based systems. This issue will be fixed over the next couple of days and the correct results will be updated.

Two weeks on and this issue is yet to be rectified.

Hi guys,

Pricing issues are in the process of being rectified and should be resolved tomorrow.

If there are any remaining issues with trainer based systems please e–mail support the issue and name of the system.

Recently systems were updated to correctly handle horses that changed trainers. Previously all of a horses's career runs would appear for its current trainer. This is now no longer the case.

Now that is fixed, any chance that you can address the issue where the trainer's stats don't display correctly. Almost all show that a trainer has had more runners in the current season than they've had in the last 12 months
Examples:
Leigh Desreaux
J N Englebrecht
A D McHardie
Ms O Cairns
R L Heathcote
P Stokes
D & B Hayes & T Dabernig

Yes, we will address this issue as the new season ticks over on August 1st. This issue is purely stats/database related and does not impact on systems.

Punting Form said:

Hi guys,

Pricing issues are in the process of being rectified and should be resolved tomorrow.

If there are any remaining issues with trainer based systems please e–mail support the issue and name of the system.

Recently systems were updated to correctly handle horses that changed trainers. Previously all of a horses's career runs would appear for its current trainer. This is now no longer the case.

"Recently systems were updated to correctly handle horses that changed trainers. Previously all of a horses's career runs would appear for its current trainer. This is now no longer the case."

It seems that this has not worked correctly
Trainer: Ms K Dufty
Horse: Stars In The Sky

The above example has still not been fixed after more than 2 months. I find similar examples almost every day, here's another one.

Trainer: Natalie Pearce
Horses: Solid Power, Red Pegasus. Geotech Miss

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

LAY SYSTEMS

Spence246 9/23/2018 7:44:18 PM

Roughies / longshots

boagesmalone 9/23/2018 2:55:21 PM

Roughies / longshots

boagesmalone 9/23/2018 2:37:34 PM

Roughies / longshots

dougmac 9/23/2018 12:21:34 PM

Roughies / longshots

Ozito 9/23/2018 10:38:25 AM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

LAY SYSTEMS

is it next week?
Written by: Spence246
9/23/2018 7:44:18 PM 11 Replies

Roughies / longshots

... One other thing,

I try to avoid using the following filters:

Next Start: Price (I prefer Last Start: Price)
Rankings: All of them (although I love playing around with these filters)

The reason being, scratchings and price fluctuations can cause all sorts of problems with systems that rely on these filters and will often change your daily selections (hits) drastically. I find it difficult to stay glued to the computer for every race. Others might feel differently about this.

Cheers,
James
Written by: boagesmalone
9/23/2018 2:55:21 PM 3 Replies

Shinju 1.18/ Pays 1.80!

Unplaced Sp 2.05. Back to your regular form adamalexander.

Keep them coming – most of us are LAYing the hell out of them.
Written by: Effer V
9/22/2018 8:00:12 PM 0 Reply

Pakenham track – unable to bring up results

thanks fellas...i'll give racing.com a go.
Written by: Ozito
9/22/2018 11:13:59 AM 4 Replies

Early Prices WTF??

Thanx...

Belmont R4, Sophies Song listed at '$4.0' in morning email, however the First agency with any Fixed price was Bet365 (at 2pm) with '$2.20'.

Regards, Adam
Written by: adamalexander
9/20/2018 6:35:56 PM 2 Replies

Today's Racing