Ratings

Whats going on with the ratings there so far out its not funny.
there are so many differing options here which as usual gives the site an "out of clause" ive purchased ratings here for ages.
There so up and down its ridiculous.

BUT NO MORE.
i for one will purchase from outside these confines

There ratings could be so far as cue as too why some off the great systems on here have gone too the pot.

Sorry Guys im out Goodbye Good LUCK

Hi Brystar,

You are able to take an 'objective' look at the performance of our ratings using the system builder. The statistics do not seem to support your comments?

Here is a comparison of Rating performance for two periods;
Prior 6 months (28/5/16 to 28/11/16) Top Ranked
Last 6 months (28/11/16 to 28/5/17) Top Ranked
The POT figures are for Proportional Staking (which we believe provides the most useful analysis).

Neural Rating:
Prior 6 months; 23.2% SR, –5.6% POT
Last 6 months; 24.2% SR, –4.9% POT

Time Rating:
Prior 6 months; 20.1% SR, –3.8% POT
Last 6 months; 20.3% SR, –3.8% POT

Sect (L600) Rating:
Prior 6 months; 16.5% SR, –2.9% POT
Last 6 months; 16.8% SR, –3.8% POT

Weight Rating:
Prior 6 months; 19.8% SR, –5.2% POT
Last 6 months; 20.4% SR, –4.1% POT

But surely that goal must be too have it aimed as a positive not negative Pot

Brystar,

Our response to your original post was simply to see if the Ratings were, "....so up and down its ridiculous". The rating performance statistics we presented don't seem to support that statement. We tried to keep it very broad by looking at ALL top rated runners for the various ratings over the 6 month comparison periods (around 8,500 top ranked runners per rating type, in each period). It was not about trying to present statistics with a +ve POT, but looking to see if performance had changed or perhaps declined recently.

As to the goal of having a +ve POT; yes that would be wonderful. A rating that could deliver a +ve POT for all top ranked runners, considering EVERY race, would be quite rare and therefor difficult to find. Good luck with your search.

Great service lads, Tip for Brystar – create your own form guide using the #s provided ..You will be amazed !!!

liisa.g said:

Great service lads, Tip for Brystar – create your own form guide using the #s provided ..You will be amazed !!!

im not after form guides its ratings that i purchased

[Top]

This reply will be quoting another reply! [UnQuote]

Forum Activity

Early Prices WTF??

adamalexander 9/20/2018 8:33:20 AM

High Bridge, good thing!

boagesmalone 9/19/2018 10:04:25 PM

High Bridge, good thing!

S187 9/19/2018 9:35:44 PM

High Bridge, good thing!

pie2251 9/19/2018 7:46:03 PM

High Bridge, good thing!

adamalexander 9/19/2018 6:31:35 PM
Create New Topic

Latest Forum Posts

Early Prices WTF??

Hi All

Anybody know WHERE the Early $ Prices (System notifications) come from???

For e.g: W.A Saturday, I have system Qualifiers with early $ prices...but...not for Love or $ can I find ANY agency with ANY $ (fixed) prices!?

Any ideas??
Written by: adamalexander
9/20/2018 8:33:20 AM 0 Reply

High Bridge, good thing!

Yes congratulations Adam, well done. My bank manager isn't talking to me at the moment so I had no option other then to lay.
Written by: boagesmalone
9/19/2018 10:04:25 PM 7 Replies

Missing Day In Tables Systems Results

Hi Formulator,

thanks for that. I can confirm that the two copies no longer have a space after the track name in the database. If my suspicions are correct, the next time there is a Geelong meeting then both of those should return some "upcoming runners" which should then be resulted correctly.

We will need to do some development work so that spaces are handled correctly, which will take us some time, but the 3 copies of Geelong Gems should be right.
Written by: puntingform
9/18/2018 3:19:05 PM 27 Replies

BRUTAL $ value??

Maths not your strong suit is it F

100%, just think about that for a minute.
Im soooo bad, but I have a 100% record. u would think I would fluke one once in a while ay Guv?

What does your MATHS knowledge tell u?
9/17/2018 4:17:28 PM 13 Replies

$13...$8..

WORST ride u will see this year too...it is hard to believe Ron Goltz gets ANY rides anywhere with such a display of 'judgment'.
Go watch the replay – dragged back last, stuck on fence in a slowly run race after being checked (needlessly) early, then checked again while making ground (without urging), then pushed 4,5,6 wide (in a small field WTF??) in the sprint home, then not pushed out when obvious it can't win (surprise)...probably told connections the 'Horse wasn't good enough'.
Abysmal ride.
Could win next start at $20+ after 1st up 'ordinary' run on paper, is the only silver lining to this story
9/17/2018 10:13:39 AM 4 Replies

Today's Racing